Thursday, May 21, 2009

Creature from the Black Lagoon


Looking at yesterday's blog was such an uplifter for me after a tough day's work. I'm so thankful for time with Jennifer and her family.

By the way, Jennifer is the sister of Melvin, who was featured in our first video. Jennifer will be hanging out with Ruthie this summer and helping with Refugee Beads.

Tonight was a difficult night for me. I came home exhausted from my day job, and I still had four unedited videos waiting to be worked on, an unmailed-out newsletter, unwashed dishes (my daily chore), and no younger brother to hang with (Eric is busy sunbathing in the Philippines).

However, I improved the forecast for this weekend by purchasing two tickets to Creature from the Black Lagoon in 3D. How many times does one get to watch a classic movie like this in 3D? Not very often. That's the correct answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment