Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Class Day with Purna, Susan, and Esther

Ruthie was able to get some time with Purna and Esther today at Refugee Beads class.

Susan's car seat is now a fixture in our Plymouth since Ruthie spends so much time helping her family get around. Here she is belted in and ready to go to RB class:

Purna and Esther are both excellent at detailed craft work. They put their talents to work on these rings, coming to a sales event near you:
Purna's daughter treats us like family and calls Ruthie "Ruthie Aunty." Ruthie always takes time to play with Susan during class:
After taking care of some errands and going on a quick trail run, I was able to drop in for lunch. The various facial expressions in this photo may or may not be in response to my special "runner's aroma."

Also note that I am sporting my t-shirt from the StumpJump 50k. After what I went through to get it, I feel entitled to wear it at least every other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment