Saturday, January 8, 2011

Cross Promotion

I read over 100 books last year, and I enjoyed most of them immensely. However, I wished I had done a better job of writing a few thoughtful notes after each one. That way, I could track and remember my reading a little better.

That said, it's a new year, and I'm going to do a better job of responding to stuff I read. If you have any interest in reading my reviews or just seeing what I'm reading, check out my other, less popular blog, BoMuMo.

I've already posted reviews of the first three books of 2011. They are Ravelstein by Saul Bellow, Rivers and Tides by Michael Chabon, and Lady Chatterley's Lover by D.H. Lawrence.

And, to spice up the post a little bit, here is an action shot of me reading. My friend Jarrett Heatherly took it at Borders the other day:

No comments:

Post a Comment